'Ketchup Golem' 'Ketchup Golem'

That was so great!! Love the effects animation and did I catch a RubberOnion easter egg in there? (= Welcome back to the battles Butzbo!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Stephen!, found enough time to make something on this one :D
Also, I guess its some sort of 'rubberonion' ketchup? hah!

Awkward Valentine Awkward Valentine

Great submission! I loved seeing you do this live on Twitch!

Rediskot responds:

Thank you :D So happy you could join the stream!

#Rubberonionbattle 2016 #Rubberonionbattle 2016

I love seeing these all together!

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks! seeing all the fun characters I created throughout the year the year was great. can't wait to see what wacky ones i come up with for 2017

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

This is so good!! I just spent the last 20 minutes playing it at the coffee shop, I would play this on my phone definitely if it were available. I love the look, mechanics, music, and I had fun exploring! Everything is learned incrementally and really reminded me of dungeon wandering in the old days of Legend of Zelda with the silly/cute feeling of Greendog, the Beached Surfer Dude. Thanks for the throwback!

Butzbo responds:

I have to admit, I had no idea about the Greendog game, what a strange cartoon-esque game, hahah!
But Indeed, I like to think of this game as a throwback to the early-mid 90s console era, where games started to get a lot more colorful, and hidden areas and objects were something to be expected in all of them.
Thanks Stephen!!

Shewtipow Shewtipow

Oh man I was so close!! I love the gameplay

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Great work everyone! And happy 20th NG!

OMO Podcast - Street Fighter 1994 Movie Commentary OMO Podcast - Street Fighter 1994 Movie Commentary

hey guys great work! i'm about halfway through and I'm digging it. such a weird topic too because I was JUST talking about this movie. I read the story of what went wrong in its development a while back and it's incredibly fascinating for anyone interested in the making of film. Also, Daredevil. Equally depressing and fascinating

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks for checking out the episode. I'll have to dig more into the Street Fighter movie story. Daredevil has an interesting story too. Good special features on the directors cut, which is a fantastic flick too.

Rubberonion podcast my neighbor totoro Parody Rubberonion podcast my neighbor totoro Parody

Love it!!

Da Shareholdahs Da Shareholdahs

Can't believe I just saw this on here... I love everything about this thanks for making such great fanart for the show!

'Ghostly Jelly-Morph' 'Ghostly Jelly-Morph'

I did the layout!